Phoenix AZ / 85050 / 480-744-4873 / firstname.lastname@example.org
November 2005 to Present: Specialist - Client Tech Administrator - Phoenix AZ - AT&T Responsible for all desktop and point of sale technical issues for AT&T retail stores in my area of Arizona, travel to other parts in the United States in coordination with a regional team and help desk. Install and configure new PC and iPad systems. Install pre-configured Partner phone system and punch down from demark to extensions, install pre-configured Cisco router and switches; setup of smartphones, WiFi access points, and "Point of Sale" peripherals like scanners, printers, and credit card machines. Sharing of information and solutions as needed.
- "Subject Matter Expert" (SME) for online internal collaboration software including wikis, forums, and profiles. Working
with IBM Connections and Atlassian Confluence.
- Participated in several deployment projects which introduced new features into our retail stores. Working closely with my Team Lead, project Subject Matter Experts, and Project Manager. Engaged in extensive travel and working outside of normal business hours to match the needs of the business. Contribute to updates in the documentation before releasing nationwide.
- Worked with management to create a wiki space for our department to be used by over 1000 technicians.
- Complete "Remodels in Place" for retail stores without downtime or lack of computers during store hours.
- Produced documentation that is used as a reference for collaboration and information gathering on internal "wiki". Examples of which include: Configuration of Outlook and pst files; Connecting iPhone to WiFi; Updating the date and time on the retail store phones; Ordering equipment with internal processes; Creating bootable discs for re-imaging; Mobile phone setup for corporate email; Descriptions of Active Directory policies and groups; New hire on-boarding.
- Trained with New Horizons on "Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1" and "Designing Security for Microsoft Networks" that included hands on modifications of Cisco router configurations and Windows Server 2003.
- Worked with multiple departments within AT&T and with Apple engineers to create an iPhone Demo Restoration project that allowed for a streamlined approach to setting up demo units in retail stores.
- Setup a page customized for our department with quick links and customized search called a JumpPoint.
- Participated with a special team on transitioning four stores in Idaho to AT&T systems.
- Scheduled and performed work outside of normal working hours to reduce impact on retail operations.
- Discovered and removed a phone system from the back of a store after confirming that all the cables were either dead ends or disconnected, silenced a system that had been running nonstop but unused for the past 9 years.
- Completed clean up and reorganization of stock rooms providing for efficient storage of deployable assets, and updated asset receiving routine reducing total number of "lost" assets. Reduced cost of new store builds by having an accurate count of existing spare inventory.
- Worked with sales operations team to trial a project of deploying laptops showing AT&T's new 3G network, this project was later picked up for nationwide deployment.
- 2007 Evaluation "Miles has great customer rapport and it shows in his Customer Satisfaction ratings. Miles is willing to do whatever is asked of him to get the job completed, whether it is a project or a customer request."
- 2008 My end of year ticket report was within 98.83% of resolving issues within the time expected and 100% Customer Satisfaction results.
- Earned "Key Contributor" designation for 2008.
October 2004 to November 2005: IT Analyst - Lubbock TX - AT&T Responsible for all desktop IT issues for the AT&T Customer Service Call Center, with a team of 3 and coordinating with a help desk. Install Microsoft Windows desktops, do testing of how new software or patches would affect mission critical applications, clearing space off network file shares.
- Received On-The-Spot award for developing company wide solution (A problem with how software used by our visually impaired employees caused conflicts with the software used for tracking customer interactions, this solution is still being used 5 years later)
June 2003 to October 2004: Customer Service Representative - Lubbock TX - AT&T Assist AT&T customers to solve minor billing or technical problems with their cell phones.
- Earned recognition as being in the top 5% of all representatives on the stat of "repeat calls" for the final two months in the position.
October 2000 to September 2004: Student Assistant - Lubbock TX Southwest Collections Library - Texas Tech University Assist librarians with operation of their computers using Windows and Outlook.
BBA Management Information Systems, 2003 Texas Tech University 3.2 GPA; Boy Scouts of America: Eagle Scout